People are the centre of any organisation, not policies, strategies, etc. Your people ARE your most important asset!
You can have the best strategy, interesting training, the most comprehensive policies but if the people do not have emotional intelligence then strategies etc can’t be effectively implemented.
The Weel Approach for Business improves mental wellbeing and performance in the workplace. A flourishing workforce with healthy mental wellbeing increases the productivity of a company. Building emotional intelligence.
It’s becoming more and more important for employers to recognise the benefits of investing in the wellbeing of their employees. Research shows that nearly two thirds of UK employees experience stress in their jobs, and, in a CBI survey of over 800 companies, 98% of respondents said mental health should be a company concern. One in 5 people feel they couldn’t tell their boss if they were stressed at work (poll by Mind).
Why invest in your workforce?
A successful business is only as good as the people working in it. It doesn’t matter whether you are an SME or a multinational, a thriving business and flourishing employees are more productive. That’s why keeping your employees in good mental shape is so vital.
- Flourishing people perform 16% better than their colleagues and experience 125% fewer burnouts.*
- Flourishing employees are 32% more committed to their company.*
- Studies show that flourishing people are 46% more satisfied with their jobs.*
* Figures taken from Spreitzer; et al. “Creating Sustainable Performance” Harvard Business Review, Jan 2012, Socially embedded model of thriving at work.
TWC offers a range of services to help individuals, teams and organisations improve their productivity, happiness and wellbeing at work.
The individual component parts of the Weel Approach are all thoroughly researched in addition to which, we have years of experience working with businesses.
Typically, what can we expect by undertaking a Weel Approach?
- Increased productivity, motivation and engagement levels among staff.
- Decreased sickness absence.
- Employees feel emotionally supported.
- Better and effective leadership.